In Matthew 15, Jesus describes healing as "the children's bread." In most cultures, bread--in some form or the other--is considered to be a staple or normal part of the diet. Bread is rarely thought of as a delicacy, but rather as an expected part of a meal.
In the same way, healing is not to be viewed as an extravagant request, but as a fundamental, ordinary part of a believer's life. In this MP3 album, Pastor Judy and the pastors and men, women, and children of Dwelling Place Church have gathered to pray for you, and to agree with you for your healing. As you listen to these powerful prayers and even play them over and over, we believe that you will "taste" and see that the Lord is good, and His healing virtue will flow through your body!
This album contains the following prayers from our live prayer service (with prayerful background music):
- Introduction - Pastor Judy Jacobs Tuttle
- General Prayer: Josh Bowles
- Cardiovascular System: Josiah Lane
- Respiratory System: Erica Tuttle
- Nervous System: Kaylee Tuttle
- Digestive System: David Douglas
- Muscular System: Jade Giordano
- Skeletal System: Sammy Bain
- Immune System: Johannah Allen
- Prayer for Children: Benjamin Bowles (4 years old)
- Closing Prayer: Nadine Bowles
Executive Producer: Pastor Jamie Tuttle
Music Arrangement: James Matchack
This product is for the digital, downloadable MP3 album only. All tracks are instantly downloadable. No physical products are included with this product.